Xi 'an hospital cardiovascular internal medicine of traditional Chinese medicine is a medical treatment, teaching and scientific research in an integrated department, the department characteristic of traditional Chinese medicine, western medicine diagnosis and treatment level is advanced, authorized by science and technology commission in 1998, the city health department for key specialty, department of xi 'an medical key discipline advantage specialized subject, approved by the provincial administration of traditional Chinese medicine in 2012 for the provincial key disciplines, 10 years in a row was rated as advanced college department. Department director Hao Wei, chief physician and professor of Shaanxi University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, was awarded the honorary title of "Xi 'an 5.1 Labor Medal" in 2016.
The department has Zhang Suqing national famous old Chinese medicine studio and provincial famous old Chinese medicine studio.
The department has strong technical force, including 1 academic successor of national famous old Chinese medicine, 7 academic successor of provincial famous old Chinese medicine, 1 doctor's degree, 9 master's degree candidates and 10 senior titles. To undertake national natural science foundation and provincial and municipal scientific research projects. The department pays attention to personnel training, and sends the backbone of the department to go out every year to learn advanced medical technology and clinical experience. The department has formed a good talent gradient and talent reserve.
The department is divided into two wards, with a total of 100 beds and 130 beds actually opened, making it the largest cardiovascular ward in the third-grade a TCM hospital in Our province.
The department has advanced equipment, including 1 set of central ecg monitoring system and 16 extensions. Three defibrillators; 1 set of Holter recording system, with 8 recording boxes; 5 24-hour ambulocytometer; Plate motion tester; Esophageal pacing device; Ecg vector, ventricular late potential and spectral electrocardiogram; Pulse therapeutic apparatus and other advanced examination and treatment equipment.
The department has installed the world's most advanced Siemens digital flatbed angiography machine, built a high-standard interventional catheter room, and introduced professional interventional personnel. Currently, interventional examination and treatment have been resumed.
Medical treatment: the combination of Traditional Chinese and western medicine is used to treat refractory angina pectoris, myocardial infarction, intractable hypertension, myocarditis, cardiomyopathy, rheumatic heart disease, heart failure, dilated cardiomyopathy, arrhythmia, sick sinus syndrome, multiple arteritis and other diseases, with accurate clinical efficacy. Standard and efficient rescue for acute myocardial infarction, acute heart failure, malignant arrhythmia, shock, cardiac respiratory arrest and other critical emergencies.
Areas of interventional diagnosis and treatment: coronary angiography, peripheral vascular angiography, cerebral artery, limb artery, aorta, renal artery, mesenteric artery, percutaneous balloon dilatation and stent intervention; Open the emergency green access for patients with acute myocardial infarction and perform emergency coronary intervention, so as to open the occluded coronary artery in the fastest time and with the highest efficiency, thus saving the heart muscle and saving the patient's life to the greatest extent. Temporary and permanent pacemaker implantation can be carried out. The IABP will be equipped to effectively protect critical patients such as severe coronary artery disease, cardiogenic shock, massive myocardial infarction, and severe left heart failure.
Coronary intervention in patients with preoperative and/or postoperative based on international guidelines for the standard treatment with the characteristic of traditional Chinese medicine, Chinese medicine treatment, can further improve endothelial function, stable electrical activity, wake up to a great extent, suppression and hibernating myocardium, reduce flow or slow again, save the most myocardial blood flow and improve heart function, so as to further improve the success rate of intervention, reduce the occurrence of adverse cardiac events, improve survival quality and prolonging life.
Traditional Chinese Medicine features:
(1) Traditional Chinese medicine point injection, point sticking, ear acupuncture and other treatment of coronary heart disease angina pectoris, arrhythmia, chronic cardiac insufficiency, old myocardial infarction, hypertension, grade 1 and 2, cardiovascular neurosis, myocarditis, and other effective.
(2) The methods of activating blood circulation and removing blood stasis and supplementing qi and resolving phlegm were used to treat the acute coronary syndrome with stable plaques. The preparation of our hospital - concentrated solution of stabilizing plaques and passing veins was verified to have significant clinical efficacy by a large number of cases.
(3) Acupuncture treatment of cardiovascular neurosis; The method of treating stasis and turbidness with zang-luo tongzhi and removing stasis syndrome of bradyarrhythmia has reliable curative effect.
(4) Traditional Chinese medicine decoction combined with traditional Chinese medicine for the treatment of chronic cardiac insufficiency, the curative effect is reliable.
(5) The treatment of paroxysmal atrial fibrillation with the methods of reinforcing the deficiency and consolidating the root, removing phlegm and removing blood stasis. Traditional Chinese medicine in the treatment of multiple arteritis.
(6) The treatment of restenosis after coronary stent implantation with integrated Traditional Chinese and Western medicine has a reliable effect.
(7) The department has self-made drugs with remarkable clinical efficacy, such as Guanxin Xiangdan tablet, Guantong Paste, Zaoren Ningxin capsule, Guanxin huoxue tablet, Tianteng depressurization capsule, myocardial Shukang, Honggui capsule, And Wenban Tongmai concentrated solution. Combined with the actual situation of the department, the department of Cardiology has formulated a set of unique and relatively perfect diagnosis and treatment scheme for the dominant diseases of common diseases, which has been applied in clinical practice with remarkable curative effect.
Unit 1:89626518 Unit 2 :89626511 Out-patient :89626223